Friday, February 3, 2012

Spanish Friday: Memorias en el Zoologico

Esta semana estamos trabajando con la letra A. En el zoologico hubo una exposicion sobre Aves. Aqui estan nuestras aventuras en el zoologica.

This week we are working on the letter A. we went to the zoo and there was an exposition about Aves ( birds). Here are some pictures of our adventures at the zoo.
DSCF4103

DSCF4114

DSCF4122

DSCF4129

DSCF4135

DSCF4138

DSCF4139

DSCF4140

DSCF4144

Y porsupuesto quieren sabe que travesuras gringomex y gringamex hicieron.
And of course you want to know what gringomex and gringamex have been up to.
DSCF4095
Gringamex jugando con yogur.
Gringamex playing with yogurt.

DSCF4099
Gringomex arreglando mi maquina de dar massajes. Si el la rompio!
Gringomex fixing my massaging machine. Yep, he broke it!

Desafortunadamente no encuentro el cable para transferir mis demas fotos. Creo que gringomex me la escondio. Este fin de semana vamos a una fiesta!
Tengan un buen fin de semana!

Unfortunately I cant seem to find the cable to transfer the picture onto the computer.
I think gringomex hid it.
This weekend we are going to a party!
Have a great weekend!




Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. Qué miedo! I saw the photo of the snake before I could read that it was at a zoo. I thought it was at your house for a second. LOL.

    Nice yogurt mess from your daughter. jijiji... I remember those years ago. (My boys are 10 & 13 now.)

    Gracias por particpar en Spanish Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...