Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January Activites

I am happy to say that I have been getting better with the computer. I created the following activities. The best time to introduce another language is as early as you can. I am currently teaching my 2 year old spanish at home. Making it fun is the best way for him to learn. As part of my new years resolution is to speak more spanish to my son and daughter. I have been slacking off lately and what a better day to get started. I also plan on finding time to write in spanish. I wont be translating it word for word, I will write the same information but mixed up. In short you will get the same concept!

Estoy contenta en decir que he estado mejorando usando la computadora. Las siguetes actividades fueron creadas por mi. La mejor edad para introducir otro idioma es desde temprana edad. Mi hijo tiene 2 casi 3 en Febrero. Como parte de mi resolucion para 2012 es hablar mas espanol. Como ven todavia estoy aprendio como usar la computadora. No le puse guion en la n. Disculpas. Las actividades son de Ingles a Espanol. Una vez mas no puse accento ni guion. Disculpas. Estoy aprendio como poner los accentos y guiones.  Si alguien sabe como por favor de decirme. Gracias Si tiene alguna pregunta por favor de mandarme un mensaje.

Just follow the simple instructions and if you have any questions please let me know!

http://bit.ly/snowflakecoloresbilingual
http://bit.ly/shapesinenerobilingual
http://bit.ly/contarwithpenguinsbilingual

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...