Thursday, October 2, 2014
1. We are seeing a marriage counselor and it has been the most amazing experience. We were currently going through a rough patch and now we are growing stronger each day. I am happier and in a better mood then what i was 3 months ago. Its the third best thing that has happened in my life.
2. It was a playing games and just enjoying the time with my 3 yr old. we colored, cut, used stickers, played candy land, play dou, stamps, Lincoln logs and painted. Before i would fret about feeling like i was wasting my time and what not because i was home. I don't feel like that anymore. I appreciate the time and the special one on one bond that i have with my daughter. I am started to enjoy the now more so then anything.
3. We donated some candy to the school pto. They are having a parade on Saturday so it was nice to feel like we were doing something good for an organization. Gringomex is now in kindergarten and teaching him to help out the school is a great learning experience.
1. We cleaned the house. The bathroom smells nice and clean thanks to Mr. Clean. All trash was emptied, swept, mopped and toys were picked up. It was nice to see the house in order for a change.
2. I tried a new recipe from Betty Crocker that involved peanut butter on ribs instead of the typical bbq sauce. It was different and it was really good. Placing the ribs in the crock pot made them nice and soft and then i grilled them once they were done to get that nice grilling flavor. I also made apple crips for dessert. I enjoy spending quality time with my 3 yr old daughter.
3. I got on the scale and am happy to have lost 2 pounds. I started doing P90X3 and have seem some muscle toning already. Will keep you posted on that later on.
Overall it was a good day! There were some moments when my 3 yr old had a tantrum and what not but we overcame it.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
1. I got a chance to go to gringomex's kindergarten class and volunteer for an hour. There is the social connection of the day. I thrive on social communication and having a sense of accomplishment. It was nice to see all the learning centers and help out the teacher. I also had a chance to see my son during the day.
2. I took gringamex to her nursery school orientation. Did more social connecting with the teacher and met new parents. It was nice to see that she goes with the flow and loves to have that connection with other children.
3. I didn't have to make dinner. My husband made dinner tonight so that was really good. I was glad to get a break from the stove.
And tomorrow is Wednesday! The first of October. So far Sept 2014 was great. Adjusting to school wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. Gringomex is in boy scouts. We did apple picking and decorated the house for fall. And yes there have been some arguments between me and my husband along with tears however its a live and learn experience.
Monday, September 29, 2014
1. It was nice and sunny outside. I love it when its 70 degrees outdoors. I get to open the windows and let some fresh air in the house.
2. I did some indoor Halloween decorating. I placed bats and ghost on the wall. I put pumkins and leaves falling on the door. I did some leave rubbing on paper with gringamex. We also did some apple activities with the stamps. I enjoyed the time with her.
3. I put a wash on the laundry and my husbands grandmother was soo kind to fold my clothes. I really appreciate the time she took on folding my clothes. I didn't have to worry about folding the clothes which allowed me to enjoy some time to myself tonite. Its the little things that make me happy.
I guess overall it was a good day!
Sunday, September 28, 2014
1. We went apple picking and made apple sauce. The best part is that we only paid $2.00 for a bag load of them. They also were selling little pumpkins for the kids to paint for .50c. The weather was beautiful. We also made apple fritters with the leftover apples!
2. We did grocery shopping for two weeks. I dont have to worry about going into town to grocery shop. The best deal was buying big, i mean huge pumpkins for $2.49. Can't beat that price! We also found some ghost and pumpkin decorations for out doors.
3. We cleaned the garage. I finally got rid of bags to be donated to Clusters 13 which is a non profit donation center in town. I couldnt believe the space after cleaning up. My son is 5 and i had bags of clothes that he wore when he was only 18 months old!
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
I was signed up to sell The Pampered Chef cooking items and I didn’t think I was going to last. My husband signed me up because I wanted half of the products that came in the kit. I was nervous, scared and panicky at first. I was in deep shock to know that my husband had signed me up to do this. Its been four years since I left the house all by myself. I don’t like to drive. I haven’t spoken in in front of people in years. I cant..I cant..I cant…All the negatives was bombarding my head. When I had my first person sign up to do a show I was nervous. I remember crying that night because I was mortified of getting in the car and standing in front of people. They were family relatives and all I could think of was that people where going to think that what I did was a joke. I didn’t believe in it..yet
I did my first show and I survived. then came second and third and so on. I am starting to feel a bit more comfortable and still learning new things every single day. I am thankful to be part of a wonderful team. I can count on my Director and Advance Director to guide me. I am a scary cat when doing new things. Always afraid of asking and the “what if I fail”. I am not alone. Everyone has their moments in life and when we let those fears control us we will never move forward. I, for one am learning to overcome my fear of driving to an unknown place. The more I do it the more comfortable I will be.
The best way to overcome any fear is to just do it! You never know where it will take you. For now I earn free products, flexible schedule and of course I get paid which means its my fun money. How cool is that!
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Ooops..momma caught me! I love the reaction on her face. Priceless! I asked her what is she doing and my son responds by saying “ Mom, she’s a dinosaur.roar.” Once she saw me snapping pictures she decides to approach me and attempt to roar on the camera. She still had the brush on her hand and I was “running” away from her. Luckily she didn’t get it on the camera which was my main concern.
My son loves to paint on paper and my daughter on her body. She has painted her arms with markers and pens. She will chase big brother around with the paint brush thinking its funny while big brother yells saying “oh no! dinosaur is coming to get me!”
I see the two of them and all I can say is appreciate and cherish moments like these. It only happens once and next thing you know they will be teens and all the fun moments will be gone. I remember one of my moms sayings..LOS NINOS SON DULCES PERO CUANDO SON JOVENES SE VUELVEN AMARGOS. If that’s the case then I guess I should enjoy moments like these.